Little bites to help you get through your day. Eat it as snack or dessert. Just the perfect touch of sweet in one bite.
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comment box below and rate this recipe. You opinion is very valuable for me and is always welcome. You can also follow me on Instagram (@vic_r.c) , Pinterest and facebook.
Thanks and Enjoy!
Chocolate Crunch Bites
Servings 16 Bites
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 2 Mashed Bananas Use ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup Raw almonds pieces
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tbsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a cookie rack
*1 Serving = 1 bite