This is truly one of my favourite desserts/treats. My friend made this as a fruit dip once and I fell in love with it.
The first thing I thought was: ‘OMG, I could eat a whole bowl of this!’. I asked my friend for the recipe and I tweaked it to make the texture more like a mousse. There is no way you won’t fall in love with this one.
Light and fluffy
The blueberries add a very nice explosion of flavour that enhance the taste of chocolate. The best part of it all is that it is a guilt-free dessert: no refined sugar, no cream, no butter. Just pure joy in your mouth!
I strongly encourage you to give it a try. When you do, please leave your impression in the comment box below. We can’t wait to read you. For Instagram users, please tag @vic.r_c when you post the picture of this chocolate mousse up so we can see how it turned out for you.
Thanks and Enjoy!
Guilt-Free Chocolate Mousse
- 1 Blender or hand blender
- 1 can Full Fat Cocnut Milk Without stabilizer- Aroy-D is best
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Stevia
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a sealable glass jar and place in the refrigerator.
- Leave in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 to 2 hours before serving.
- Top with blueberries.