This has to be the best vegan banana bread you’ll ever eat!
Enjoy! Leave a comment below and by rating the recipe; it is so important to me. Tag me (@vic.r_c.) if you post it on Instagram and follow me on Pinterest.
The Best Vegan Banana Bread
Servings 20 Slices
- 3 Bananas Mashed
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Flax Meal
- ½ cup Coconut Oil Melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two bread pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the flax meal and the water. Stir and set aside for 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted coconut oil, apple sauce and vanilla using a hand mixer. Mix until well blended (10 seconds)
- Add the flax meal preparation and the mashed bananas to the coconut oil mixture and continue mixing until smooth (15 seconds).
- Add in the flour, salt and baking soda to the banana mixture. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add the shredded coconut or chocolate chips to the dough. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Equally divide the dough into the two lined bread pans.
- Place the pans in the oven (on the middle rack) and bake for 35 minutes.
- Eat warm or let the banana breads cool down completely on a cooling rack before serving.
This recipe makes two 9×5 inch size breads of 10 slices each. *Serving Size= one slice